Saturday, April 19, 2014

Needed Some Time

With all that has taken place over the past 8 weeks, I found myself needing some 'alone time' with the Lord.  With Christine helping out at the boys' Easter parties at school, I took my faithful puppy, Greta, and hit a couple of trails around Lancaster Co. 

I needed to be with the Lord.  Specifically, I needed to hear the Spirit's voice and just abide in His presence.  I knew He has been with us throughout this journey, and that His plans for our future are secure.  There was no crisis of 'doubt' or 'failure,' only a desire for intimacy.

Looking back over recent weeks, it is obvious that He has carried us through the recent separation, provided incredible insight and encouragement through members of His Church, and He recently brought countless ministry opportunities (evangelism and counseling)  this past week week.  I know we are right where we need to be; All I needed was time to rest in His presence.  Mission Accomplished.